Thursday, August 23, 2007

H is for Hats




1. As you can see, models and designers alike are reintroducing us to hats. Whether its a classic fedora, beret, newboy cap, or a big floppy sun hat, you definatly need to have one on your head. Prada has come out with a bunch of silk and brightly colored ones. For winter, set off an outfit with a white beret, or a sparkly fedora. With this trend, you cannot go wrong.

2. Not everyone can afford a Burberry cap. So why not try out this funky urban outfitter's fedora? Coming in at a modest price of 24 dollars, you can use it all the time, and not do a big damage to your wallet.

1 comment:

Letitia - The Fashion Editor said...

Hey Chloe, I really like your blog and are wondering if you want to work for me over at the L report. Come check it out and see if you like the style, maybe its for you. Read the welcome message, and if you want to join me and my otehr editors (i only pick a few a month with original ideas and blogs) then just follow the instructions. Also I added you to my blogroll so people can check you out!